Friday, December 18, 2015

Movie Review 26: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

This movie was really good!
Definitely want to see it again.
Everyone will love this movie!
There are a lot of twists, and a lot of action.
You meet a whole new cast, along with some familiar faces.
Without giving anything away; Rey kicks butt! And has some very hidden talents
You find out some very interesting details about Han and Leia. BB-8 is adorable! Finn is awesome. And Kylo Ren, well, is very special in a different way...
I can neither comfirm nor deny that Luke is back.
Older generations and newer will love this movie, so it's one for the whole family. 
It's starts off action packed, and doesn't stop, even the end is action packed and leaves you wanting more. Star Wars (the originals) was always, ok, and the newer ones eye my least faves. This one though, if my ultimate favorite, EVER. Definetely recommend this movie as a family event, take everyone with you!
And if you don't love it, I would love to know, why?

On a side note, I love the name Rey...

Okay, back to the movie...
I am proud to say that I am now a fan of Star Wars. 
Everyone involved with this project has done an incredible job, and I cannot wait to see what they have in store next!
 And with that I will leave you with these...

No comments:

Post a Comment