Sunday, December 20, 2015

Book Review 41: Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass

This book was awesome! I have to say I loved seeing King Clarckson's 'Selection' of Queen Amberly. And the love they have. Seeing where the girls were after the Selectin was amazing as well. And Celeste's story(s) was eye opening!
Kiera, can you please write some more from Marlee's life with Carter? PLEASE!?
And as always, and thoughts from Maxon and Aspen are a plus. However, seeing something from Lucy, was a plus. And the bonus epilogue!...
I loved all of the Illustrations and the maps were a great addition. 
In case you haven't figured it out, Happily Ever After is a compilation of all of the short stories that are connected to the, The Selection series. If you loved this series and have not read this book, you need it now! 
Loved this book! Especially, the fact that I could skip around without missing details.

On another Kiera Cass related note...
She will be doing a signing for The Siren, February 1 at Joseph-Beth Booksellers, in Cincinnati. I will be there, will you? If you ar going to be there look for me, details on my wardrobe to come...

Here is a link to the Joseph-Beth website:

And a cover for Happily Ever After:
You should be able to find this book wherever your prefer to purchase your books.



No comments:

Post a Comment