Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Book Review 40: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff

I finished this book last night/early this morning and loved it! I know I say that about, almost every book I read, but I really did love it. It is written in a style and manner unlike any book I have ever read. Though there is languages the book it is black out, literally. Also, there are no traditional chapters in this book. You get bits and pieces at a time that you have to put together. There is romance and suspense. Kady, the main protagonist loses everything, except for her beau, Ezra, expect until the rescue they weren't exactly in speaking terms. Now they are on opposite ships and only have each other left. With a haywire AI, that's possibly trying to kill them all, or is it protecting them? Can Kady save the few remains people from her home, or will they all be lost in the vast abyss? 
I feel like the whole family would enjoy this book. And overall, it if a family friendly book, preferably for ages 13+.
This book got me out of my very long reading slump. If you haven't read this book, you so should! It is an exciting read, that keeps you wanting more until the end. I hope that there will be a sequel soon! 
Amie and Jay are pure geniuses! They have an original story, that will hold anyone's attention!
It's a beast of a book, but a quick and captivating read. 


Go check it out!

                                                                    Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment