Sunday, July 5, 2015

Movie Review 24: Terminator Genisys

So, this movie was absolutely amazing! I mean I wouldn't say that I am a huge Terminator fan, like I don't know every detail and every character, however I do enjoy the movies (and have seen each multiple times). This one has to be one of my favorites. Jai Courtney (Kyle Reese) is an amazing actor and I believe he is one too watch (not that my opinion really matters) he matched his character I feel to a T. Also Emilia Clarke did amazing as Sarah Connor. And so did everyone else, include the Terminator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Oh, Dayo Okeniyi (Thresh from THG) was in it too. 
This movie was action packed from the start! And didn't let up until the very end! There were several major plot changes and twists that I felt made it even better! Also, I'll spoil this little tid-bit for you... It has a happy ending! I so want to. See this movie again! If you love the Terminator movies I feel that you will think this one does the rest justice, at least I hope you do! And if you are new to the Terminator world, then welcome! And use this as an intro into your newest obsession! 😉
So go see this movie and let me know what you thought of it!

I definitely feel that Jai's Dauntless training has paid off in the fight against Skynet!
            
      Thanks for the view, and for reading this review! I will hopefully have a couple book reviews up a little later this month. So, I will see you later,  in the meantime I'll be working to try to become as awesome and as much of a butt-kicker as Emilia Clarke! (And training to be be a Dauntless rebel).
                                                                     Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment