Sunday, July 5, 2015

Movie Review 23: Jurassic World

So, I know this movie came out some time ago, however I thought I posted a review and apparently I did not. So here it is...
I loved this movie! 
They did the Jurassic Park franchise true justice! The Indominous Rex was a beast (figurative and literal)! And they bring back some familiar faces and points, human and not. They make major references to the original Jurassic Park and its creator, Hammond. I don't want to tell you a lot, so as to not ruin it for you, however, I will say that you definitely need to see this movie as soon as possible! Oh, and Chris Pratt is amazing (as always)! I can't wait to see what this franchise has in store! Overall, this movie had a happy ending that was just what the fans asked for. 
Oh, and I was doing this basically the whole movie...
            
          Anyway, that's for viewing, and I hope to get some actual book reviews up soon!


                                                                      Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment