Monday, May 11, 2015

Movie review 22: Avengers: Age of Ultron

Ok, so I know this is late, but here is my review for "
The Avengers: Age of Ultron."
I'm not a huge fan of the Marvel movies, I'll watch them, however,they are not my favorites, and if I like one it says a lot. I really enjoyed this movie. It wasn't as good as the first Avengers movie (but usually the first is the best), but it was stil really good. You get to meet marvel's Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. You also meet Ultron (as stated in the title). There are quite a few twists and unexpected routes that are taken in this movie. Things that I never expected, although you never know what to expect with Marvel. There is a lot of action, and not too much language, just enough to make sure it is pg-13. The gang is back together and like never before in this movie. You see into most of the characters minds and see part of their past, and what makes them who they are. There are heartbreaking moments and moments that make you want to jump for joy! 
If you are a superhero, comic,or marvel fan, you will enjoy this movie and if you have already seen it,I hole that you enjoyed it.

In other news I am officially out of school and therefore will have more time to read and get reviews up. Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway (an earlier post), if you haven't already done so. It ends May 31st, all the details are in that post. 
                                                                 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment