Saturday, April 25, 2015

Ohioana Book Fest!!

I was able to go to the Ohioana Book Fest today! I met some amazing authors!


I met several authors including Romily Bernard, Erin McCahan, Margaret Peterson Haddix, S. X. Bradley, Tara Tyler, and I saw Natalie D. Richards and Mindy McGinnis (again). 

So, here is myself and Romily:











S. X. Bradley and myself:

Erin McCahan and myself:



Tara Tyler and myself: 

Margaret Peterson Haddix and myself: 
And finally, Natalie D. Richards and myself: 
(with my dad in the background)  :D


Now, for the books:

(From Left to right: Love and other foreign words by Erin McCahan; Unraveled by S. X. Bradley; and The Missing: Found by Margaret Peterson Haddix)

(Pop Travel by Tara Tyler(She also gave me a bracelet and a pen!))
(Find Me by Romily Bernard)

I also received this in the mail...

(Karen Akins author of Loop and Twist sent me this awesome swag!)

Oh, and in case you are wondering Natalie D. Richards wrote Too Far Gone and Six Months Later.


Romily Bernard:
 (She is also on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest, and her books are available on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble)

S. X. Bradley:
(Books available on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble)

Erin McCahan:
(She is also on Facebook, Twitter, and her books are available on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble)

Margaret Peterson Haddix:
(She is also on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Her books are available on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble)

Tara Tyler:
(She is also available on Facebook, and her books are available on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble (I believe). She also makes bracelets that you can buy (she can do custom orders!))

Natalie D. Richards:
(She is also available on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wattpad, and Pinterest. Her books; Six Months Later (available on/at Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, iBooks, and Indiebound), and Gone Too Far (available on/at Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, iBooks, Indiebound, and Target) are available pretty much wherever books are sold)

If you would like any more information on this books or authors please let me know. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment