Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lauren Oliver, Mindy McGinnis, and Jasmine Warga signing

Hey everyone!
So, I was able to go down to Joseph-Beth Booksellers in Cincinnati for the book singing for Lauren Oliver, Mindy McGinnis, and Jasmine Warga.
If you don't know who at least one of these authors is (at least their name), where have you been?
I'm sure most know, but  Lauren Oliver is the author of the best selling Delirium trilogy, consisting of, Delirium, Pandemonium, Requiem, and the short story collection. She has also written the Young Adult books Panic, and recently released, Vanishing Girls. She has also written an adult novel titled Rooms. 
Mindy McGinnis, is local to Ohio, and has written Not A Drop To Drink, and In A Handful Of Dust. She also has a new book coming out in October!
Jasmine Warga has written My Heart and Other Black Holes, however I can't wait to see what else she has in store!
And, I met Margot Wood from Epic Reads!!

Everyone was amazing and super nice! I can't wait to start My Heart and Other black Holes and Vanishing Girls!!




















(Lauren Oliver and myself)




















                                                           (Jasmine Warga and myself)





















(Mindy McGinnis (Left), Jasmine Warga (Right))





















                                                                                   
                                       (Margot Wood (Epic Reads), and myself)








Left to right; Margot Wood (even though you can only, just see the top of her head), Lauren Oliver, Mindy McGinnis, and Jasmine Warga.


































(I also received an Epic Reads tote bag. I bought Vanishing Girls, and My Heart and Other Black Holes (and got them signed). I also bought No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale and Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not by Thompson Square (Yes, they wrote a book!).


To find out more about Lauren Oliver click here.
To find out more about Mindy McGinnis click here.
To find out more about Jasmine Warga click here.
Click here to go to the Epic Reads website.
And, here is Margot Woods website! http://www.therealfauxtographer.com/

                                                                   Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment