Sunday, November 23, 2014

Movie Review 20: The Hunger Games: MockingJay Part 1

This movie was INCREDIBLE!! So, in my opinion the first part of the book was pretty slow. This movie was not slow. It was clean, and wasn't very violent (less than expected, at least). All of the major plot points were there. The scenes that fans wanted were there, the lines from the book were there, and my favorite part was there (I won't spoil it, but it has to do with a song). My favorite part is still running through my head. Josh Hutcherson dud a great job with Peeta, and Jen. did great as Katniss (as always), well pretty much everyone did great. And they did really well introducing the new characters. There are some heart wrenching moments, and some light hearted moments. Honestly, this one has been my favorite of all three of the movies so far. I can't wait for part 2! And the teaser for Insurgent was amazing as well! I cannot wait to see that one either. Anyway, you will definitely want to see MockingJay part 1 as soon as possible! Oh! And there is an after credits scene (Which I didn't get to see), but as soon as I do, I will add it to this review.

(Update) The post-credits scene is just the MockingJay symbol transforming (again), remember at the end of THG and Catching Fire, how the symbol morphs into the next. All, it did this time was break out of the ring and the screen looked like it was on fire! Anyway, just wanted to let you know!
 
In other news, there are so many books I am trying to get done it is ridiculous! And more are continually being released that I want! Anyway, thanks for reading this and keep checking back for more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment