Monday, August 11, 2014

Movie Review 16 and 17: Edge of Tomorrow and Guardians of the Galaxy

So the review for Edge of Tomorrow is waayyyy, late, but I still want to put it up...
I really, really liked this movie. I am not a big fan of Tom Cruise, however I did like him in this movie. Emily Blunt was amazing too (although I think she is an awesome actor anyway). This story was really interesting, and it got right in to the action. It was a fairly clean movie; not a lot of cursing, and although it was a violent movie, it wasn't gory. I felt that the twist was awesome in it too. I would definitely watch it again. And I recommend it to anyone who wants a sci-fi movie that  isn't too difficult to keep up with. So yeah, check it out!


No my review for Guardians of the Galaxy:
This movie was amazingly awesome!! it was heart-wrenching, yet hilarious, and action packed too. There are a lot of references from the 80's in it (since that is part of the time period it takes place in). Chris Pratt did a great job as Peter Quill a.k.a Star Lord. And Zoe Saldana (Gamora), Dave Bautista (Drax), Vin Diesel (Groot), and Bradley Cooper (Rocket), all did amazing jobs portraying their characters. Groot was hilarious, and adorable and props to Vin Diesel for learning how to say "I am Groot." in a ton of different languages. I am really into girl power, so Gamora (Zoe Saldana) was my favorite character. There wasn't a lot of cursing or inappropriate material in the movie, and I would say it is a good family movie, it has something for everyone in it. The twists that were revealed we just as amazing as the characters reactions to them. I would so want to buy this movie and watch it whenever I had people over.

Okay, I think that is it for now... 
Not really any updates, still trying to get some books finished before school starts up again, and you already know what I am reading except for the addition which is The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings. other than that you know as much as I do. 

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment