Monday, July 28, 2014

Updates!

Hey everyone! So I just wanted to give you a couple updates since you are always really patient with me and getting stuff posted. So here are the updates:
1. I will have a review up for sure August 2nd (I'm part a book tour!)
2. I am reading several books right now (hopefully I will have several reviews up within the week); the books being:

  1. Fang by James Patterson
  2. Vitro by Jessica Khoury
  3. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
  4. The Diary of Anne Frank
  5. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  6. Four:A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
I have also bought a ton of books lately, too many to name actually. But you will know about them soon enough. Almost to the 2,000 views! remember once we reach the 2,000 I will be hosting a small giveaway, with some bookish swag!I am not sure about all of the details; how many winners, prizes, etc., ( I do know that whether there is more than one winner, there will only be on grand prize winner). Let me know what you want to see as part of the prize and I will try to put some of what you want in it! 
                                                          Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment