Friday, June 6, 2014

Movie review 15: The Fault In Our Stars!

Really, really amazing. I went to the, The Night Before Our Stars Movie premiere (you know, the event where there were live performances and interview)... Anyway, Ansel, Shailene, and Nat were all amazing! Shailene is awesome in every acting role she has been in, Divergent and TFIOS being my personal favs. I haven't finished the book yet(this weekend), but I loved the movie , I didn't cry this time but next I'm sure I will. My feels were going through a lot on the inside though! The actors did an amazing job of portraying the characters, and the director, producer, and John Green (author), did am amazing job (I think at least) of bringing the book to life. There is a little language in it, as in most movies now, and there is also, a extremely short for lack of a better term, "sex scene," don't worry mom and dad, it doesnt show anything. I cannot wait to see if the cast and crew all work together on another movie. I will totally see it if they do! Everyone seemed to have this, connection, you know what I mean right? Like they all just clicked and get along, like a big family. Anyway, not for younger kids, but this movie is very touching, and I do recommend it. Also look for the book, if you have not read it, and look for the book titled The Star Won't Go Out (or a title similar, can't think of it right now), about the girl who inspired John's story. Anyway, thanks for reading this and I hope that you keep coming back for more! Don't forget about my giveaway, details to come soon!

                                                          Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment