Saturday, April 19, 2014

Movie review 11: Frozen

So, this movie has been out for a while, I know however I was apprehensive to watch it because of the fact that there were trolls in it (I don't do the whole trolls and magic stuff). However and friend of a friend brought it to dinner, and we watched it. Other than the parts with the trolls it was a pretty good movie. I liked the message that you don't need a man to have strength or power (at least that is what I got from it). I also love the song 'Let it go', some people may not agree (most of you won't), but I like the Demi Lovato version better. Anyway, it was an okay movie, kind of predictable , and there is some magic in it. However Elsa's powers are genetic. Anyway, view at your own discretion.

                                                                      Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment