Thursday, February 27, 2014

Movie Review 8: The Lego Movie

To be honest I didn't even want to see this movie, however some family got free tickets so I went. There were a few funny moments, however I was fairly disappointed, there were moments I thought it would never end, and there were a couple twists that I didn't expect. The ending I didn't expect, however my sister was very close to what was going to happen. My favorite character was Wonder Woman, and only because she is awesome in general. There were a lot of big stars in this movie like Morgan Freeman, Will Ferrell,  Jonah Hill, and 'The Hunger Games' Elizabeth Banks. The song is hilarious though.
Everything is Awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6lHm-stXdM
There is a part where Morgan Freeman's character dies, and comes back a a ghost, so if you are weary of supernatural ideas, beware. It is a little violent, but not over the top for a children's movie. There are a lot of 'famous' characters in it, like Batman, The Green Lantern, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Abe Lincoln. I would recommend that if you haven't seen it, wait until it comes out in Redbox or some other rental system. I would not go see it in theaters and waste the money on it. If you have kids, I'm sure that will love it, but you might want something else to do, unless you are an adult that is like a big kid, then you will probably like it too. I don't have a lot to say about The 'Lego' Movie. However, I will have a lot to say soon about several books (hopefully by Monday).

                                                                  Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment