Saturday, January 18, 2014

Book Review #8: State of Redemption (State of Refuge book 2) by David Korson


So, I thought the first one was a unique and new story. The second one is even better! The continuation of the character's and their struggles is pretty darn good! The introduction of new characters was alright. There wasn't anything that I hated or loved in this book, I just enjoyed it completely. One of the characters that was in this book, I felt like I had something in common with more than others (if you know me personally and have read the book you might know why ;) ). There were quite a few twists that I didn't expect, but that I loved, a couple things that I saw coming, and then there were certain parts that I wanted to just punch the character in the face (you know how that is). It took me so long to read it because of my being in a reading slump and not wanting to finish it because it would then be over, however the final book, 'State of Restoration' will me out in May of this year. I highly recommend this book, it is a fun read, that will keep you wanting more form the characters and the author. The ending is perfect for getting readers to the next book, and let me tell you I will be one of the first to buy it! The state of Refuge and the KEA have never encountered someone as determined as Derek is! He won't stop at anything to save those that he cares about, and I want to be right there with him! You should be there with him too! Follow him on his journey with 'State of Refuge.' You won't forget Derek, and his band of misfits and rebels! David Korson's books are only available on amazon.com, but are worth everything to get them! Definitely check them out!
Here are the links:


Thank you and please check out these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment