Friday, November 1, 2013

Movie Review #2: Gravity

Last weekend I went with some friends and saw Gravity starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney. I didn't know what to expect from this movie, however,  was somewhat disappointed. I thought is was going to be more intense than it was, it was more so, suspenseful than intense. There were quite a few sad or depressing moments through out the story. I was intrigued by the story and thought that for it being a movie taking place in space, it was well done. I also think that for the time period that it took to make the movie (4 years), the 3D could have been better, like maybe ,the characters could be floating over our heads, or the debris could come out further. Overall, very good, but, could have been better. There was a lot of spinning, which occasionally made me feel nauseous. I also had trouble focusing on one point during parts of the movie, the scenes to me were at times fuzzy, and out of focus. I most likely would not see this movie again, however for seeing it once, I enjoyed it. For the amount of work and effort put into making this film, I have to give kudos to the director, cast, and crew. So Kudos to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment