Thursday, October 17, 2013

Book Review #6: The Secret Combination to Middle School by Marrae Kimball

*Marrae Kimball*
It was really, really good. I won this book on Goodreads and even though, I am a Junior in High School, I loved this book. The Secret Combination to Middle School has helped me start changing some of my habits through the ideas presented in this book. It has also changed part of my out look on school. I highly recommend this book to anyone in school anywhere, any age. Most of the kid's worries in this book are fears that I had when I was going into 6th grade and every year after that. Definitely a book to check out for yourself or for your children. Not only does it have interviews from middle-schoolers, but it has the differences between Elementary School and Middle school, and 35 things to do to survive Middle School. The tips in this book will help anyone, in any grade level.
Marrae Kimball, thank you for the book! I cannot wait to see what you do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment