Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Why I read...

So I think I should say why I read. Not a lot of people understand(at least I think they don't).
                                                                    
                                                                        So, here it is...
I have trouble expressing myself, so when I read, it's like the books express me for me, what the characters feel is a lot of times what I feel, and I can connect on a whole different level with them than most people. As this states...
And for me this is true, when I read I get to travel into the past, present, and future, and travel into different lives and be completely and utterly free and expand my mind, and go where, "no man has gone before" as how I like to put it. I love to read because I can express what I feel without having to explain why I feel that way, I can read something happy-ish if I'm mad or sad, and when I'm done I feel happier. I go to the world the story is in and my world disappears and I'm suddenly immersed in this world fully of terror and romance, comedy, and happiness, I dive into this place where my problems disappear and I can help the protagonist solve theirs (yes, I know that their path has already been set, but anyway). I laugh when they laugh, or say/do something funny, I get mad when they get mad and scared when they are scared.
Anyway, that's why I read, not just because its' fun, although, it really, REALLY is! I read because its' how I cannot be me.
I am happy with my life and family and everything, but, when I read I have a whole new life every time, and everything changes and I can be someone I will never really be, but its' fun to pretend.
Anyway, thanks for reading to my rant, and Thank you for reading and staying tuned with my blog.
Spread the word, keep reading, and enjoy.
 
Leave a comment on why you read, I'd love hear your story.
 
!Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment