Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fun Stuff...LOL

So, today I will be doing bookish identity tag, and the marry, kiss, or cliff? tag(all from YouTube). Also, I'll do a video in a little while of these so you can see it too.

Identity tag:
What dystopian/fantasy world would you live in?
This is hard, because there are a few that I would like.
My top 5:
Dark life world(under water mainly)
The Divergent world
America(from the Selection)
America(Maximum Ride) (I guess this one doesn't count because it isn't fantasy or dystopian(mostly)
New York(Ashes,Ashes)

Now out of those, I would say...
The Divergent World

Who would your partner be?
Top 6 options:
Four
Fang(max ride)
Peeta
Gale
Prince Maxon
Aspen

I choose:
Four

Who would your mother/father be?
Ty's parents(dark life)

Divergent Q: What faction would you be in?
Either Abnegation or Dauntless

I would say: Dauntless

Maximum ride Q: Eraser, flyboy, m-geek, or flock member?
No duh, flock member.

The Hunger Games Q: Which District would you be in?
District 1

What super power or gift would you have?
I'd want wings like Max in Maximum Ride

                                                                                                                                                                    
Marry, Kiss or Cliff? Tag
So what is going to happen?
I have enough choices for 5 rounds
You choose three fictional characters out of a hat or jar or something, and after you choose three you choose whether you would kiss that character, marry that character, or "kill that character"(push them off a cliff)
let's get started...
Round 1:
Options:
Finnick from The Hunger Games
Ty from Dark Life
Fang from Maximum Ride

So lets see,
I would kiss (or preferably hug) Finnick
I would Marry Fang
And Ty will be taking a trip to the Cliff

Round 2:
Warner from Shatter Me
Adam from Shatter Me
Aidan from Ashes, Ashes

So:
Warner is taking a trip to the Cliff
I would Marry Adam
And I would kiss (preferably hug) Aidan

Round 3:
Ender from Ender's Games
James from Silverfin
Derek Vaskez from State of Refuge

So:
Ender is going to the Cliff
I would Marry James
I would kiss (preferably hug) Derek

Round 4:
Fade from Enclave
Peeta from The Hunger Games
Gale from The Hunger Games

So:
Fade is going to the Cliff
I would kiss (actually hug) Peeta
And I would Marry Gale

Round 5:
Four from Divergent
Aspen from The Selection
Maxon from The Selection

This is HARD!!
So: AHH!
I would Kiss Four
Aspen is going to the Cliff (regrettably)
And I would Marry Maxon

So, that is it for now, I 'll do a video of these and a bookshelf scavenger hunt soon.

Try these out and let me know what you get, hope you have fun.

Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment