Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Book Review 1: State of Refuge by David Korson

So, I'd like to start of by saying that this book was not what I was expecting, at...all...
State Of Refuge is kind of like a mix between The Hunger Games and Divergent.
There were some instances where the plot followed the same type of path as The Hunger Games, especially in the prison area, and plot sequence, in other ways the plot is like Divergent in the fact that Derek, the protagonist, discovers secrets about his father like Tris does with her mother in Divergent. For a new author and first book I was super impressed, I am definitely looking forward to reading State of Redemption, out now.
These books are only available on Amazon.com
There is a small amount of violence in this book, and not language that I can recall, I recommend it for someone who is trying to get into reading, or writing, and highly recommend it for YA lovers everywhere.
I hope this is enough, I'm not really sure how to describe it, hopefully I will get better as I do more.
But definitely check it out and if you like or even if you don't leave a comment down below and let me know what you think.
If you want more info on this book, let me know as well. And I will be happy to do that.
 
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment